Monday, September 21, 2015

All in a Day +

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been able to ride.  This morning was beautiful.  Dell found a trail in his ride last week that would take us to Ojai.  We didn't have the time and I've not done that long of a ride yet (we'll work up to it though).
This is towards the beginning.  Very unusual rock garden (huge).



The Church has suggested the missionaries get flu shots.  Since we told them at zone conference about being able to get a flu shot without having to pay, we should be the example.  Today we both got flu shots.
Last Saturday I went walking to Hidden Valley and this is what I saw.  Without being stretched out it was about a foot from head to ... (the end).  Something took a bite out of it.  It was dead because when I came back, it was still there.  When I saw it I thought of Dax because he likes snakes.
Last Wednesday we were in Santa Maria for zone conference.  As we were walking back from the exercise room we came across three telephone booths.  You just don't see them very often.  
The phone really did work.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful ride! Glad the snake was dead! Dax said, "a snake! Why was there a snake?"

    ReplyDelete