Sunday, June 25, 2017

Movers 6/21/17

It has been a challenge trying to get things packed up or set aside for the movers to pack things up.  I really didn't want to be stressed at getting it all done but some things just had to wait.  We set aside what we needed to wear for here and St. George.  Wednesday night as I was going to bed and thinking about zone conference the next day and that I was going to wear my pink skirt and jacket, I got a sick feeling because I had not taken out my skirt and it was in Los Angeles by then.  I tried to do my "Oh well."  Then I realized I didn't keep out a blazer for Tuesday for the transfer meeting.  I am glad to say I didn't lose any sleep over it.

 When we arrived three years ago I made a list of what we brought.



We hope our things will arrive at home before Jace and Kim leave for St. George.

We had a wonderful visit with Elder Carl Cook last Tuesday.  He arranged to call us at 9:00 a.m.  He was very kind and asked what we had left to do before going home.  When we told him we were working the transfer, zone conferences, and receiving new missionaries, he laughed.  He said you don't have time to be trunky.  It has been a blessing to stay so busy.  His counsel to us was to go home and simplify.  Give ourselves some time to process what we've experienced -- reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment