Monday, March 30, 2015

B-day celebration

 We went golfing on Saturday to celebrate my birthday.  We haven't golfed since Dell's birthday.  We golfed at Ridge River Golf course.  The weather was perfect even though we got a little sun burned.  
 We drive past this golf course on the way to the mission office. It was fun to golf here which is a par 3 (which I parred). Dell parred several. 
 Dell wants me to ride.  He gave me this bike.  I was trying it out to make sure it fit right. He has promised we will start out on a more level area. We think we'll go down to the beach and ride on the trail.
 Dell made crepes for breakfast and grilled salmon and shrimp for "linner"
 We went to church in Ojai.  We both spoke in Sacrament Meeting.   My topic was on preparing for General Conference and Dell spoke about Christ, Easter and conference. 
  We had a visit from one of our missionaries who returned to the mission with her parents. We went to an Easter concert at the Ventura Stake center to listen to the Southern California Mormon Choir.  
I received so many birthday greetings and many from missionaries.  I felt so loved.  The day was great and I didn't want it to end. 

1 comment:

  1. So great that you will be riding together! You look great on that bike :)

    ReplyDelete