Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hermana Lopez

We had our first invitation for dinner from a member.  President Felix went out with the missionaries a couple of weeks ago and visited Hermana Lopez.  Her son had just left for his mission.  She invited us to dinner when we could make it.  
We went tonight and enjoyed enchiladas.  Hermana Lopez told me they may be spicey.  Yes they were but I was able to put sour cream and lots of lettuce and tomatoes on them.  They were good.
Hermana Lopez likes to cook but doing dishes isn't a favorite thing to do.  To the resuce -- Elder Davidson and Elder Sorensen.
Elder Sorensen is gluten free in his diet.  Since I made the dessert I wanted him to be able to eat it.  I made a meringue pie and filled it with lemon curd and cool whip topped with raspberries.  We all liked it.  I'm going to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment