Thursday, June 11, 2015

Popcorn ...

Popcorn popping on the apricot tree; but this wasn't an apricot tree.  We have no idea what kind of tree this is.  It is at the Ventura Stake Center.  A few months ago these were green pods.  Pretty amazing what God has created.

 On my walks I continue to come across flowers I haven't seen before.
I realized that with all of the fresh strawberries we've had, I've not made one fresh strawberry pie.  It was Elder Yager's birthday on Friday but life was too crazy and we weren't able to have him over for dinner until tonight.  I called his mom yesterday to see what dessert he would like.  She said he'd like anything and didn't give me any ideas.  She knew he would like it if I incorporated #56 somehow.  That was his football number when he took state.  I put the numbers on the candles.

Elder Kanenwisher
Earlier today we went to Terry Berries to get the strawberries.  This is what we saw by the stand.  It smelled like celery and sure enough that is what was being harvested.
Dell went over to take a picture and ended up talking to one of the workers.  Too bad the man couldn't get over the book of Revelations where it says there should not any more books be added. He wouldn't accept that that meant the book of Revelations. Dell bore testimony that Christ lives.
This month the outside of the house was painted and one accent wall in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment