Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tracking

We drove up to San Luis Obispo yesterday afternoon.  I did the driving so President could read emails.  He went out with the Elders last night and I went with the
Sister Training Leaders. We had a wonderful visit with a less active member, who wants to come back, and her Jewish husband. He looked right at me and asked "why do you say Heavenly Father rather than God? " I'm sure glad I knew the answer.  The sisters have a return visit on Sunday.
I experienced my first time tracking. The sisters were great. I was not as comfortable as I want to be. Maybe because I know how I felt when people from another religion came to our door and I really didn't want to hear what they had to say. 
It was also around the dinner hour. 
This picture was taken today while at interviews. 

1 comment:

  1. You look so great, and it looks like those sisters are having fun with you and appreciate you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete